Give Your Exhibitors Quality Face Time with the Tradeshow Industry’s Most Dynamic Expert Presenter
When you need SERIOUS impact, nothing beats the power of a live session with Jefferson Davis, a.k.a. the Tradeshow Turnaround Artist. Ask anyone who has seen him live and you’ll hear words like “energetic”, “passionate”, “dynamic”, “engaging”, and “highly motivational”. He’s even been called the Tony Robbins of the tradeshow industry.
Since 1991, Jefferson has developed and delivered over 750 live exhibitor presentations for show organizers. No other exhibitor trainer brings the live experience or the impact Jefferson does. His live sessions consistently rate Excellent to Outstanding with over 90% of participants, and are always among the top rated sessions at EXHIBITOR Show.
One of the many things that make Jefferson unique is his understanding that people do not change behaviors until they change perceptions. That’s why he designs his live sessions to force participants to evaluate their perceptions about tradeshows. Then, he shares the perspectives and practices that have already helped his clients generate over $750,000,000 in exhibiting results.
When and Where to Hold Live Exhibitor Sessions:
- At Exhibitor Advisory Committee meetings and familiarity trips
- On the last show set-up day during lunch time or in the late afternoon with a welcome reception
- Lunch & Learn sessions and Executive Briefings on the first or second day of the show
- 45-60 minute sessions, half-day or full-day workshops, depending on topic and show needs.
- Custom integrated marketing plan to generate maximum exhibitor awareness and participation.
- Show branded, fully customized presentation.
- Show branded participant workbooks that keep participants fully engaged and help with retention and application.
- End of session participant survey and summary report.