Here are the key exhibitor trends we are seeing:
- Tradeshows, events, and conferences retain a prominent place in marketing budgets. Average company allocates 40.3% of annual marketing budget.
- Senior marketing managers are demanding more accountability for tradeshow spending.
- Identifying tradeshow performance and financial metrics to show how the exhibit program supports core business objectives and delivers financial value is on the rise.
- Companies are moving from and event perspective (3 days at a show) to an “end to end” campaign perspective.
- Companies are doing a better job of targeting their ideal visitors and using selective attraction strategies to engage them.
- Because of the clutter in the email inbox, many companies are bring back direct mail as a key part of their pre-show marketing campaign.
- Companies are thinking beyond the booth by bringing in experts to speak, hosting private educational sessions, inviting customers to focus groups.
- Use of interactive technologies like tables and touch screens are providing more personalized in-booth experiences.
- Digital signage is replacing static signage.
- RFC and NFC technologies are being used for tracking attendee behaviors.
10 Exhibitor Trends